AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Mrs. Shark
Mrs. Shark

them other fuckers don’t know how to act
a beautiful lie: I would have butcher the whole world... if you would only love me.
love, lust, faith + dreams: I have felt alone all my life, except with you.
this is war: Yes, you can help me... Forget you ever knew me, and never come back here again.
▬ Signatures Empty
Message ▬ Signatures ♦ écrit Mar 9 Mai - 17:38
Don't worry, all is well. All is so perfectly, damnably well. I understand now, that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion.

code:

La liberté. Rengaine pompeuse de notre civilisation. Il n’y a que ceux qui en sont privés qui savent ce que cela signifie.

code:

It's taking me over, I don't wanna play this game no more. We could have all night, if you just say the word. Tell me it's alright © signature by anaëlle.
Just give me the greenlight

so tell me right now you want me right now

code:

« i was in the wrong place at the wrong moment. »
Nom ▬ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
(c) Myuu.BANG!

code:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://sharkrevolution.forumgaming.fr

Mrs. Shark
Mrs. Shark

a beautiful lie: I would have butcher the whole world... if you would only love me.
this is war: Yes, you can help me... Forget you ever knew me, and never come back here again.
▬ Signatures Empty
Message ▬ Signatures ♦ écrit Jeu 24 Aoû - 10:51
Don't ever take a single second to breathe, they're going to send me on a murdering spree. I can not wait to dance upon your grave.They don't even have a soul left to be saved. You would eat your young. We swam among the northern lights, and hid beyond the edge of night. Waiting for the dawn to come and sang a song to save us all. I am alive I'm just playing dead. I'm going to say what should have never been said.The giants of the world crashing down. The end is near I hear the trumpets sound

(c) crackle bones

code:

ZIGGY STARDUST
Ohh, yeah. Ziggy played guitar, jammin' good with Weird and Gilly. And the Spiders from Mars, he played it left hand. But made it too far. Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band. Ziggy played guitar.
© ZIGGY STARDUST.
code:

ZIGGY STARDUST
Ohh, yeah. Ziggy played guitar, jammin' good with Weird and Gilly. And the Spiders from Mars, he played it left hand. But made it too far. Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band. Ziggy played guitar.
© ZIGGY STARDUST.

code:

ordinary act of bravery
Anyone dreams to become Superman or Batman But you act like you’ve easily become a hero This is a stern warning Every time you fall in your delusions
   P!A

code:

Mrs. Shark
Mrs. Shark

▬ Signatures Empty
Message ▬ Signatures ♦ écrit Jeu 24 Aoû - 11:03
Si vous voulez étudier un homme, ne faites pas attention à la façon dont il se tait, ou dont il parle, ou dont il pleure, ou même dont il est ému par les nobles idées. Regardez-le plutôt quand il rit.

code:

I've made your misery my goal How it all began, if truth be told, had a master plan. Now I rule the world. Took 'em by surprise, worked my way up hill
❝See my crown, I am king❞

code:

Des astres épars, dont l'on ne revient jamais. Espace sans mémoire. Un jour je partirai.

code:

Highway of fallen kings
I have learned that if you are down, stay down. Don’t get back on your fucking feet until you are prepared to stand. Don’t get up until you have learned why you fell. Nine times out of ten, it is because you gave someone your power. You forgot about yourself. ∞

code:

Highway of fallen kings
I have learned that if you are down, stay down. Don’t get back on your fucking feet until you are prepared to stand. Don’t get up until you have learned why you fell. Nine times out of ten, it is because you gave someone your power. You forgot about yourself. ∞

code:

Mrs. Shark
Mrs. Shark

▬ Signatures Empty
Message ▬ Signatures ♦ écrit Ven 25 Aoû - 10:52
Un joli titre tout mignon.
Une citation, des paroles de chansons, de belles paroles pour illustrer ta signature. Une citation, des paroles de chansons, de belles paroles pour illustrer ta signature. Une citation, des paroles de chansons, de belles paroles pour illustrer ta signature. - blackheart & crédits.

code:

Contenu sponsorisé

▬ Signatures Empty
Message ▬ Signatures ♦ écrit
▬ Signatures
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1